Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD Recorder VCR Combo HDMI 1080p
DVD recorder/HiFi VCR combo with built-in digital TV tuner and 1080p DVD upconversion
This is a feature rich combination DVD and VHS upconverting player-recorder. It allows for transfer of home VHS tapes to DVD. Then playing them upconverted to 720p or 1080p via HDMI.
This product is backed by a 90-Day Warranty Guarantee. Your product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected. You can also purchase a 1-Year extended Warranty.
- Supported discs: DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- Records in the following modes: XP/1 hr, SP/2 hr, LP/4 hr, EP/6 hr, and SLP/8 hr.
- Dimensions: 17" Width x 14" Length x 4" Height
- Weight: 12 lbs
What's in the Box
- DVD Recorder Combo Unit
- Remote control w/ Batteries
- HDMI cable
- AV RCA cable
- (5) blank DVD-R pack
- Power Cable
- Easily transfers VHS tapes to DVD
- 2-way Dubbing allows DVD to VHS Recording
- Built-in digital (ATSC) and analog (NTSC) tuners for over-the-air TV broadcasts
- Built-in cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box
- Receives all HDTV/SDTV broadcast formats
- Upconverts and displays DVD video at 720p/1080i/1080p
- SD Card Input - Front-panel SD memory card slot for digital photo playback (also allows transfer to DVD-RAM)
- USB Input - Copy or play JPEG files, Copy or play MP3 files, or play DIVX files from a memory stick.
- i. LINK Input - Front-panel digital camcorder input (IEEE 1394).
- 5 DVD recording quality settings, 3 VHS recording speeds (SP, LP, EP)
- 2 sets audio/video inputs (composite and S-video), including 1 front-panel
- 1 set audio/video outputs (composite, S-video, component video and HDMI)
- RF input/output (input receives antenna/cable signals)
- Front-panel USB port for MP3/JPEG/DivX playback (JPEGs can also be copied to a DVD-RAM disc)
- Optical digital audio output for Dolby® Digital/DTS®/PCM
- Compatible with DVD-Video, DVD-R & DVD-RW, DVD+R & DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, Video CD, and DivX® discs
- Plays audio CD, CD-R & CD-RW, and MP3 CDs
- Plays digital picture CDs (JPEG)
Note: Recording of copy-protected DVDs is not possible.
Questions and Answers:
Does this DVD Recorder transfer VHS tapes to DVD?
Does the DMR-EZ48V also record from DVD to VHS?
Yes! The DMR-EZ48V features 2-way Dubbing.
Can I record from my TV?
Yes! The Panasonic DMR-EZ48V includes a Built-In Digital Tuner. A built-in tuner allows you to record TV programs, Without a built-in tuner, you’ll have to connect a Cable/Satellite or DTV converter box.