Onkyo TX-DS484 A/V receiver with Dolby Digital and DTS
Shipping calculated at checkout.
REFURBISHED - SERVICED - RESTORED
FREE SHIPPING - 90 DAY WARRANTY
Cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Restored to excellent condition.
Onkyo TX-DS484 A/V receiver, Remote, Manual
17-1/8"W x 5-15/16"H x 14-1/8"D
This Onkyo TX-DS484 A/V receiver with 5.1 channels, 7 inputs, and 120 W of power. It also has a digital feature and Onkyo's Wide Range Amplifier.
With the Onkyo TX-DS484 you get 3 digital inputs, so you can make a direct digital connection from your DVD player plus digital audio components like CD, MiniDisc, or CD-R/W. You also get plenty of inputs for all your analog sources (cassette, VCR, etc.), as well as a 5.1-channel input for future flexibility.
- Dolby Digital, DTS and Pro Logic decoding
- 3 digital inputs (1 optical, 2 coaxial)
- 55 watts x 5 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- 96kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters
- 3 audio and 3 A/V (including one 5.1-channel) inputs
- 6 DSP modes (Dolby Digital, DTS, Pro Logic, Orchestra, Unplugged, 5-CH Stereo)
- Late Night mode
- A/V remote control
- preamp-level subwoofer output
- display dimmer
- banana plug-compatible speaker posts for all channels
- anti-resonant aluminum front panel
- oversized power transformer, filter capacitors, and heat sinks
- 30 AM/FM presets
- FM sensitivity 11.2 dBf