Panasonic DMP-BD60 Blu-Ray Player
Technical Details -
The Panasonic DMP-BD60 is a Blu-ray player that was released in 2010. It supports a variety of disc formats, including BD-Video, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, and DVD-RW 123. It also has the ability to play music, photo, and video files via USB and SD cards.
- You can stream or decode Blu-ray's high-def sound formats over HDMI.
- There's an SD card slot on the front of the unit for attaching memory to use with BD-Live content and a USB input
- On the rear to play media from a hard drive (including MP3 and DivX HD files).
- There's also an ethernet port that allows for a wired web connection.
- When it comes to picture processing, Panasonic uses its own PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus, claiming accurate colors and sharp images with Blu-ray movies.
- Netflix, CinemaNow, Vudu compatible
- Ultra-Fast 0.5 sec booting
- Region Code (BD) : A
- Region Code (DVD) : 1