Panasonic DIGA DMR-ES15 DVD Recorder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Connect a VCR or Camcorder to transfer tapes to DVD, or record your favorite TV shows or home movies onto multiple DVD formats with easy one-touch recording.
Renewed - Fully serviced. Cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Restored to excellent condition. Worn parts replaced as needed.
- Panasonic DMR-ES15 Silver DVD recorder
- Wireless remote control + 2 "AA" batteries
- AC Power cord
- 6' RCA AV Cable
- RF coax cable
- NEW 5 Pack Sony DVD-R discs
- Operating Instructions
- One-touch recording
- SD Card Input - Copy still Pictures from an SD card.
- Plays and records "Region 1 DVD" United States (incl. Puerto Rico), Canada and Bermuda
- Intuitive on-screen display
- Inputs on the front panel let you connect a VCR or camcorder for transferring your home movies to DVD.
- Compatible with a wide variety of blank DVD formats, so it's easy to find discs for your recordings.
- Selectable progressive-scan mode for smoother video with HD-compatible TVs (via the component video output)
- VCR Refresh enhances the image of VHS tapes when copying to DVD
- Time Slip allows for simultaneous recording and playback when using DVD-RAM discs
- Direct Navigator displays date/channel stamp and thumbnail image for each recording
- optical digital output for Dolby Digital/DTS/PCM
- 1 set of audio/video outputs (1 composite video, 1 S-video, and 1 480i/480p component video)
- 2 sets of audio/video inputs (2 composite video, 2 S-video) including 1 front-panel
- RF input/output for cable/antenna signals
- Records to the following types of discs:
- Write-once DVD-Rs & DVD+Rs, for making permanent recordings
- Rewritable DVD-RWs & DVD+RWs, and DVD-RAM discs, for making recordings you can watch and then erase
- Plays DVD-Video, DVD-R & DVD-RW, DVD+R & DVD+RW, and DVD-RAM
- Plays music CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, and MP3 CDs
- Plays digital photo CDs (JPEG)
- Dimensions: 16-15/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 11-3/16"D
- Note: This DVD recorder has only an analog broadcast tuner and will require a converter box after February 17, 2009,