Philips CDR775 Audio CD Recorder Dual Deck - Refurbished
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SERVICED - REFURBISHED
Refurbished - Cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional.
Recorder, OEM Remote, RCA Cables, Manual, 5-Pack CD-R Music Discs, Batteries
NOTE: The writer will accept only Digital Audio CDR and CDRW Discs (Included)
- Analog inputs, which means you can feed it an analog signal from the outside, it will digitalize it and write it on the CD.
- For use only with "audio" or "music" CD-Rs--will not work with data CD-Rs; 74-minute discs recommended over 80-minute
- Dual-output DJ mode allows you to operate both decks simultaneously
- High-speed (2x) and normal-speed dubbing
- Disc title entry and storage
- Coaxial and optical digital-audio inputs and outputs; stereo analog inputs and outputs; copies DTS- and HDCD-encoded CDs
- Power consumption - 19W
- Power consumption in Standby - 6W
- Operating temperature - 5-35 deg. Centigrade
- Weight - 10 Lbs.
- Dimensions - 18 x 13 x 3.5"
- Frequency response - 2 Hz - 22.050 Hz
- Playback S/N (A weighted) - 100 dB
- Playback S/N - 100 dB
- Playback dynamic range CDR - 95 (90) dB
- Playback dynamic range CD - 90 dB
- Playback THD CDR - 88 dB = 0.0033%
- Playback THD CD - 85 dB = 0.0056%
- Channel separation - 100 dB
- Recording S/N (A weighted) - 98 dB
- Recording S/N digital without SRC - equal to source
- Recording dynamic range - 92 dB
- Recording THD+S/N - 85 dB (0.0056%)